The Bedford Public Library
We now have wireless printing available in-house.
*Windows 7 users! Before you begin, you may need to change User Account Controls. Go to Start, Type in “UAC”. At the pop-up screen, move the slider bar down to “Never Notify”. Reboot your computer.
Instructions for wireless printing:
You can stop the EnvisionWare LPT:One print client at any time. Or you can leave it running and send multiple jobs to the printer during your stay at the library. Be assured that the software does not remain on your computer – when you are done printing, the software is removed.
- Make sure you are connected to the wireless network named "library".
- Visit this link and download the print client to your laptop from our library WiFi. (Click “Run”, override any security prompts)
- After you run the program, you will see a box pop-up which says “EnvisionWare LPT:One”. This means that you are now connected to the program which will allow you to print wirelessly.
- When you are ready to print, simply click your print button, then select the either Black and White, Color, or Duplex_Black and White and hit the “Print” button.
- You will be asked to provide a login name. Any name will do. You will then be told how much your job will cost. Once you agree, your job will be sent to the Print Release Station located near the Reference Desk. You can log in there with the same login name you used to create your print job. Then simply pay and print!
March 20, 2013